Tuesday, August 18, 2009

AN ACCIDENT


Oh My God! How cursed day it was!
India the great country of impartiality…especially Kerala the Gods own country..!
All the roads and public places equally deserved for people and animals…no any discrimination!
Could you imagine in any other country it will happen?
I and my friend were on bike. Just two meter ahead a group of buffalos …!
we reached 3-4 feet behind….suddenly it happened! The most fateful day of my life!
One of the buffalo fought with another. Suddenly it turned towards our bike…I could see this much.. I fell backward… and became unconscious….even in the vague memory I could hear my friend’s screaming.
Any way, I appreciate one thing. Humanity didn’t loose at all.
Some kindhearted people came through, and they took us to hospital…
How could I forget pierced hand of my friend?
I won’t blame the animal…its quite normal they have the right to resist.
I’m so patriotic …but feeling so sad to be an Indian in some extent.
We celebrate our 62 years of independence ….but when we look back …
Could we be proud in our success? Still leaving many questions….remains as questions….
Who did mistake here? We? … poor animal? or our rules?
I don’t know….but still my wound didn’t heal….

1 comment:

Vivek Krishna said...

Hope you are not hurt much.

I like the new look n feel of your page. Normally a reader is not interested in a flashy and colourful page. It simply distracts the attention away from the content. (probably the same psychology behind white paper and blue/black ink). Wanted to point out this thing but was not sure how u would take too many suggestions.

Anyway, nice change. I wanted to put this in a mail but no contact mail IDs found :(

keep writing..