Monday, September 22, 2008

WHERE ARE YOU????


Searching never ends….
Could I walk through the hanging bridges of memories???
Could I remember the word I lost somewhere??
Give back my memories…my beloved…
Give back my destiny.

I don’t know where I lost my way….
Do you remember me??? Did we meet somewhere??
Take that moment….call me back to that moment.
I feel like to live in that day again.

Look…rain ends now….
Trees started raining ….
I remember the promise…
Now you come with me in the rain…
Sit for a while in the shadow of our ‘Gulmohar’
I could see the stars now.
Did you ever think about a starry rainy night???
Don’t call me foolish again…believe me …
My dreams are not away from truth.

Kiss me on my closed eyes….
Don’t make me awake from my deep sleep…
But kiss me on my forehead.
Don’t leave me alone ….
Wait for me till I wake up.

2 comments:

ദിയ , തൃശ്ശിവപേരൂര്‍ said...

life...sometimes a dream inside dream..
always keeps surprises in every turn
get ready to welcome....no matter its good or bad

shaneesto said...

in anguish i ashamed,
she; once i loved,
she told

i belive you have all suffered
mind and soul
for many days and times
and.........
and.........
and have feelings
that cannot be expressed
in to words.....
right now i apologies
coz you loved me...
er.. er......
and i dont want you now.......
a goodbye forever
for our happiness....
which will be the most valuable thing for me..... that i can take myself......
but i never thought there i lost my way
insted the lylacs were again smiled
autumn came again
not with the feeble shadows of floewrs
but with the real fragrance....
the memoried..
they became the bridges from the oblevion to reality........
rain starts again.....
fore ever
and on and on and on.......